Sunday, May 9, 2010

This is me.! I'm real."

I'm a happy go lucky girl, full of dreams and I will pursue it.
I want to be a programmer and create my own system, deals with rich and professionals people in our society. I want to learn, experience and explore. To be known in my field.

I came from a broken family my father is a technicians and my mother is a ofw. I have two half sister.
Misunderstanding for me is common, in my complicated life. I grow up in province my grandparents
raise. I suffer in emotional problem, abandon me and felt rejected. I want many children and a kind and lovable husband. I dream to have a happy and comfortable life. In spite of everything happens in my early life I still here. Still Breath and survive.

My Sad love story....
(PRESENT)



I'm going to smile like nothing wrong, talk like everything perfect, act like it's all a dream and pretend it's not hurting me....I'm hopeless in love with someone who doesn't know my worth.

When I meet him, he was in love with someone. But I fall in love with him in spite of the fact that he was in love with another girl. It's hurting me, I don't care about my pride. I really love him, missing him
so much.

There's a time I want to go with him, leave my dreams. Leave the plan that already set for me after two
years. And I'm ready to surrender my whole life to him. But I'm not sure if he loved me too, like the way I love him. Still hoping that our feelings would be mutual.

:( BROKEN HEART.....huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

CHANGES.? For me changes is constant. Everything change so we must flexible enough to accept and face the changes. And live life to the fullest and move on. Moving on the hardest part in terms of love. Forget him, the way he smile, memories and everything about him. Forget the happiest moment in your life, promises and the shared dreams. Forget the traumatic failed relationship. It easy to say the word move on but the fact that is not the same, it's so hard. And he will live you broken.

Then you will meet a person who will help you to fix your broken heart. Give you a courage and comport and teach you to dream again and move on. Everything happens for a reason.

But this guy will be your friend or next love attractions???
This time, if you fall is he was the right one or another person you will try to forget.???


:{ Life is so unfair....whheuhuhuhuhhuhuhuhuhu

(inlab ka ndi ka nman gusto, mhal ka ndi mo nman mhal.!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lynx369113's channel

lynx369113's channel
Me

Search This Blog